Change font size
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:47 am

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 5   [ 67 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Well, that was fun.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:43 am 

Last night around 1AM I was driving in my honda insight on tecumseh. Went around the curve by the train tracks near dougall in the curb lane, when a newer black BMW 7 series decided that he could go around it faster than me in the inside lane. He couldn't, and understeered into my rear quarterpanel. Luckily didn't hurt the car too bad, being all aluminum means somehow it's strong. Anyone who raced in lemons, it felt just the same as getting bumped on the track.

so anyways, I pull over, they pull over behind me, guy in the passenger seat of the car gets out and yells YOU HIT MY CAR BRO" and I'm like "uhh, no, you hit my car" and then he's like COME HERE and wanted to fight. Was a mid 20's arab/gino guy, and there was like 5 or 6 people in the car total. Me being pretty sure that I can't take on 6 douchebags decide to stay in my car and call 911. He kept walking towards my car and I kept pulling away. So I'm trying to describe to the 911 operator where I am and what the license plate number of their car is, but I can't see it because it's dark and I'm in front of them.

So as I'm doing this they pull up beside me, and pepper spray me in the face. Pepper spray gets all over me, my car, etc. I am sure most people on here haven't been pepper sprayed but let me tell you this: It fucking sucks. Don't let it happen to you. They took off and I tried chasing them, got the windshield washers to get it off my windshield but by the time we got to dougall I couldn't see or breathe anyways so I had to pull over and stop. They went up dougall and were gone pretty quick. Even if they hadn't sprayed me, 3 cylinders of fury weren't going to last for long against a v8 BMW, but I really wanted to get their license plate number to the cops.

Some of you showed up shortly after by chance since there was a cruise happening, and I thank everyone who did. I'm glad I didn't have to deal with that alone. Some awesome cops showed up and got my info and hopefully will find these douches.

My arms are still on fire despite lots of scrubbing, baking soda and milk. But at least I can breathe and see. I still need to figure out how to get my honda cleaned, it's currently my only working vehicle. (F250 water pump exploded, and GTR is apart getting fixed).

Their car details:
Newer (the turd style, 2003+) BMW 5 or 7 series
Black, Black rims w/ chrome lip
blue HID projectors
Black leather interior

Post subject: Re: Well, that was fun.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:52 am 

Holy shit Dan, thats Crazy man. I hope that the cops catch these guys. Thats not much info to go on, but hopefully it gets them

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:17 pm 

Shitty deal, could have turned out worse though. Hopefully someone can find some information on them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:26 pm 

Terrh wrote:
Last night around 1AM I was driving in my honda insight on tecumseh. Went around the curve by the train tracks near dougall in the curb lane, when a newer black BMW 7 series decided that he could go around it faster than me in the inside lane. He couldn't, and understeered into my rear quarterpanel. Luckily didn't hurt the car too bad, being all aluminum means somehow it's strong. Anyone who raced in lemons, it felt just the same as getting bumped on the track.

so anyways, I pull over, they pull over behind me, guy in the passenger seat of the car gets out and yells YOU HIT MY CAR BRO" and I'm like "uhh, no, you hit my car" and then he's like COME HERE and wanted to fight. Was a mid 20's arab/gino guy, and there was like 5 or 6 people in the car total. Me being pretty sure that I can't take on 6 douchebags decide to stay in my car and call 911. He kept walking towards my car and I kept pulling away. So I'm trying to describe to the 911 operator where I am and what the license plate number of their car is, but I can't see it because it's dark and I'm in front of them.

So as I'm doing this they pull up beside me, and pepper spray me in the face. Pepper spray gets all over me, my car, etc. I am sure most people on here haven't been pepper sprayed but let me tell you this: It fucking sucks. Don't let it happen to you. They took off and I tried chasing them, got the windshield washers to get it off my windshield but by the time we got to dougall I couldn't see or breathe anyways so I had to pull over and stop. They went up dougall and were gone pretty quick. Even if they hadn't sprayed me, 3 cylinders of fury weren't going to last for long against a v8 BMW, but I really wanted to get their license plate number to the cops.

Some of you showed up shortly after by chance since there was a cruise happening, and I thank everyone who did. I'm glad I didn't have to deal with that alone. Some awesome cops showed up and got my info and hopefully will find these douches.

My arms are still on fire despite lots of scrubbing, baking soda and milk. But at least I can breathe and see. I still need to figure out how to get my honda cleaned, it's currently my only working vehicle. (F250 water pump exploded, and GTR is apart getting fixed).

Their car details:
blue HID projectors
Black leather interior

if you can find some saline solution, douse your arms and such with it..it doesnt help right away, but it did help the burning from my arms being bare in the car, go away sooner.

2011 Genesis Coupe - 6M/2.0T---gone.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:38 pm 

Holy shit! Sorry to hear that man.

2001 Pontiac Grand Prix (Black)
1985 Pontiac Fiero (Black)
(Favorite color?)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:41 pm 

i see that bmw on crawford all the time i think they work at one of the shops along there

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:44 pm 

You have bad luck isnt this the second time?

Ill keep my eyes open.

Jay

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:50 pm 

Terrh wrote:
Their car details:
blue HID projectors
Black leather interior

Phew, good thing I don't own pepper spray.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:53 pm 

it looked a lot like yours, but I keep thinking now that it might have been a 5. They were behind me the entire time that I was thinking about it except after I was pepper sprayed so I didn't get a fantastic look. Also, good thing you weren't driving it. haha.

do you have a picture of your car at night from the front, with the headlights on?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:11 pm 

neontroublez wrote:
i see that bmw on crawford all the time i think they work at one of the shops along there

Roughly where on crawford? Near what shop?

I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE SO MUCH <3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:13 pm 

I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE SO MUCH <3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:13 pm 

I know an Arab that owns a body shop on Crawford, I'll find out what he drives.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:16 pm 

pantherqs wrote:
neontroublez wrote:

Roughly where on crawford? Near what shop?

idk i am walking down crawford now to see if i can spot the bmw the bmw he described is just like the one i see on crawford all the time

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:59 pm 

now that i have taken a walk down crawford i see it infront of euro fix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:10 pm 

That sucks ... sry to hear about it ... effen people nowadays !!!!

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 5   [ 67 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next